Friday, May 7, 2010

Shout to the Lord

Although I feel like super duper maximum stress now because of my upcoming exams, I'm sure I am not the only one out there. When I heard this song, I knew I just have to post it. It is not some new song, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows this song ? Let us come before God, and be honest to Him, tell him how stress we are, or the situation we are in, and seek His guidance, help, and of all, give us peace and comfort knowing that He, Lord of the lords, is powerful and in-charge of everything revolving around us, be it present or future. Just shout your heart out, sing this song as if it is your prayer, make it your own, prayer of your own, that is the true underlying feeling of your heart. Search deep in your heart, and be honest. God sees the heart. Nothing is too small or too big for our God to handle.

Matthew 6:34 | So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

That's what everyone around keep telling and reminding me to do. Just do your best, and let God take care of the rest. Don't think about the outcome, just try your best on what you can do at the moment.

Philippians 4:13 | I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

It's all about living and doing things by faith now. Reflecting on blessings God had poured on me in the past, I feel loved. God had been faithful all the while, so let nothing change our mindset about this.

Darlene Zschech, the famous worship pastor of Hillsong church, said that:

"The awesome thing about worship is that it is not temporal, it is ETERNAL PRINCIPLE".

Have you had your quiet time with God recently? If the answer is no, let's make it NOW after you read this.

Let us all shout to the LORD together!

Amen!

4 comments:

yeekuan^^ said...

hey CF!! It's really great to see your post!! I think not only during exam period, we have things to shout to the lord and just seek His help and guidance for each day. The strength from Him is so much needed...

Glad that you're actually counting on Him and relying upon Him now. Hopefully all your fears will be dispelled by Him!! God bless and all the best!!

YK

CF said...

Haha. Thanks YK! I don't really know what Im typing coz it was in the middle of the night and my mind like wandering around. Don't really have a connection in some sentences but I just typed out what I wanted to. Hehe. All the best to you too and may God bless!

At the cross said...

hahaha..I thought the connection was great! =p =p All the best in your revision too! We are all stressed out and keep forgetting the things we studied, but lets not lose the hope that God will not let us down whatever that happens! =D Work hard!!!

CF said...

Yes, God will always be faithful !!! All the best in your exams tomorrow and sleep early tonight. haha. Graduate sama-sama =p