Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Forever reign from Hillsongs




A song from Hillsong United album, but this song will also be found in 'Hillsong Live - a beautiful exchange 2010' album which will be released on the 5th July.

I love the lyrics very much cuz it's meaningful and it touches my heart so much today when I am feeling low:

Forever reign

You are good you are good
When there's nothing good in me
You are love you are love
On display for all to see

You are light you are light
When the darkness closes in
You are hope you are hope
You have covered all my sin

You are peace you are peace
Whom my fear is crippling
You are true you are true
Even in my wandering

You are joy you are joy
You're the reason that I sing
You are life you are life
In you death has lost its sting

Oh I'm running to Your arms
I'm running to Your arms

The riches of Your love will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign

You are more you are more
Than my words will ever say
You are lord you are lord
All creation will proclaim

You are here you are here
In your presence I'm made whole
You are God you are God
Of all else I'm letting go

Hallelujah forever
All the glory forever
All the praise to You

My heart will sing
No other name
Jesus Jesus


You are God, of all else I'm letting go...

I need to learn to let go...everything that is in me...all my fears, burdens, disappointments, unhappiness.....

All the financial burdens that He has set on my family.

I should be happy to be graduating. To be called a doctor, a title that I had been waiting for 5 years...but somehow, the word 'doctor' doesn't mean anything special to me. It just felt like another ordinary day. I was happy to get the title..but the happiness was short-lived.

I had hope...something that I thought I could look forward to.

Thought it would be an exciting year ahead cuz my sister will be working in the same hospital with me.

Thought it wud be an exciting graduation this year cuz well...thought there wud be a double celebration...plus the coincidence that my sister's bday falls on the same day of grad. Then my parents wud come for grad.

The fear of starting work alone....I thought it was His plan that we got the same hospital and thought everything was going according to His plan...just as I thought so last year.

All the disappointments in God cuz He took away all these...

So many other thoughts which I don't really have the time to list down right now cuz I have to start cleaning the house soon..

I supposed God has greater plans for both of us in a different way. Dunno what, but it has to be for the better...just have to continue to look forwards toward something that I can't yet see at the moment.

You are God, of all else I'm letting go...

The riches of Your love will always be enough

1 comment:

CF said...

Yes, He has plans for everyone. We have to learn to stay optimistic. Enjoy and be thankful for all He had provided so far.