Just want to share what happened to me today.
Went morrisons to do some grocery shopping, then went to the new self-checkout machine and paid. Chose the cash-back option and you know what? I FORGOT TO TAKE MY MONEY!!! I just walked away and into town to continue with my christmas present shopping. When I was in the market wanting to pay for something, I found my cash missing and realized what an idiot I am! I was sooooo down and sad and thought like maybe there is no point to go back morrisons to try get my money back. Most likely someone could have taken the money and walked away. But as I was queuing at the cash machine, something just tells me why not just give it a try, I'm just gonna waste about half an hour of my life to walk there. Not like I'm going to die.
So decided to take the free city bus to M. Was praying and praying during the whole journey to M. Really wanted to give up half way through but didn't. I then talked to the customer service staff and guess what, someone handed the money to the staff!!!!!!!!!!! I can only praise God for this, and may the Lord bless this kind samaritan, who is sooo honest!
This experience kind of reminded me what happened to SW last time with his microscope in the lab. Although the money I left is nowhere near the surface of that part of equipment that was 'spoilt', this just showed and reminded me that nothing is too small for God to handle, and God is always with us.
Can only praise the Lord for this incident, and now I will try to avoid the self-checkout machine!
Anyway enough with my long and boring story, hope you guys have a great week ahead of you!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wanna click the "like" button if this is facebook LOL
aw... thank God for the honest person!!! He/she could have easily just take the money and walk away!
whoa, think this is the 1st time esther commented at this site =P
ME TOO!!! i was looking for that like button. hahahah! =) i have the like button in my blog! lol! =P
chew fatt, it's not boring at all. super encouraging. =D a good way to start my day. <3
WOW. amazing story..sorry ah slow..LOL. but yeah I have amazing stories too. Maybe i should blog about it.
Post a Comment