Tuesday, January 11, 2011

hmmmm...

There are things in life which makes me wonder....

It hurts and disappoints greatly to discover certain things about people especially in those whom I respect the most..very much to the extent of losing all my respect for them...

It hurts when people are self-centred...to prioritise money more than serving others....and it hurts more when they are my leaders....when they help others with an unwilling heart and make it very obvious to me....I rather not trouble them in the first place if I ever knew....and I can't believe it took me so long to realise the kind of people they are....

It disappoints even more when such harsh words are said....

Maybe I am expecting too much out of my leaders....as all the time I had very sacrificial leaders and this is the first time I am encountering this...

Then again, I think it is very difficult being a leader...having to live up to people's expectations...it is the most difficult thing to do and we can't really please everyone.

Sigh......

No comments: